We are pleased to announce that all New Horizon Family Health Services medical offices will be open effective Monday, May 18. Our Greenville, Greer and Travelers Rest offices will offer medical, behavioral health, pharmacy and lab services to patients Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
During this time, our team will take the following precautions to keep our patients and staff safe:
- All patients and staff will be required to wear a face mask while in our offices. If a patient does not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Patients arriving at our offices will be screened for symptoms at the entrance of each facility including a temperature check and directed to the appropriate area to receive services.
- Sick patients will be separated and isolated from others in designated rooms. These rooms will be closed and disinfected after each use.
- Patients will be required to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from others. The number of patients in waiting rooms will be reduced to allow for adequate social distancing. If a waiting room reaches capacity, patients may be asked to wait in their vehicle until their appointment.
- Our staff will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect all areas and surfaces throughout our facilities.
- Patients are encouraged to perform hand hygiene by washing their hands and using hand sanitizer which will be available throughout our offices.
Telemedicine visits will continue to be offered for patients who prefer to receive care virtually.
To make an appointment, patients should call their NHFHS medical office:
975 W. Faris Road
111-A Berry Avenue
1588 Geer Highway
We look forward to continuing to provide quality, affordable, compassionate patient-centered health care to improve the health of the communities we serve.