We warmly welcome you to become a patient. Please visit our Locations page for information on services and hours of operation. You can even request an appointment online through our Patient Portal.
New patients need to bring:
- Insurance cards and co-payment amount
- Birth certificate and shot records for children
- Copy of medical records (if possible)
- Prescription medicine bottles
- 3 recent pay stubs or notarized letter from employer for household income (for patients who qualify for our sliding fee discount)
- Appropriate sliding fee payment (for patients who qualify for sliding fee discount)
New patients may click the link below to download, print and complete the patient paperwork and bring to your appointment.
You can find answers to other questions that you may have on our FAQ page.
New Patient Paperwork- English